KRK Rokit 5 Generation 3 Monitor Speakers
- 1-inch soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- 5-inch glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Proprietary waveguide technology optimized for superior stereo imaging
KRK Rokit 5 Generation 3 (RP5G3)
100% verified as one of the best in this range. Most natural frequency response eats your room`s dead zones. The lows are more than just pretty impressive, the highs are so much truthful then ever imagined. Can even handle being close to the walls. The three knobs at the back, for Volume, High Filter Level and Low Filter Level Adjustment are a huge plus.
One of their best character lines is also some kind of safe mode, where after you turn on the speakers (with of course all volume knobs turned down first), the KRKs won`t give any sound until you reach a level powerful enough for some decent activation. And if not used for some time, the speakers automatically shut down, enabling you to keep that unnecessary power consumption and also keeping you from wasting out the good speaker. They come back alive after you play a sound again. Awesome type of hibernation mode.
Most of the monitor speakers have their bass ports openings at the back of the chassis. Or don`t own any. But KRKs follow some real knowledge rules. Bass port opening is just below the woofer enabling the appropriate air movement during the low frequency action, so even when close to a wall, KRK RKT5 G3 give the original performance sound. The whole system is called the Bass Reflex. And KRK nailed it. And the last thing, please do your self an instant favor and purchase only the best connecting cables, because KRKs built quality will automatically charge you with bad sound if connected otherwise. I`m currently on basic RCA cables and it hurts me to hear them fighting for a good sound isolation, because of the bad wires. The jacks are loosened up and every slight movment brings hiss to the final reproductive sound.
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging
- 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface
- Peak SPL : 106dB
- Frequency Response 45Hz – 35kHz (+/- 2 dB)
Check out more monitor speakers right here.
KRK Rokit 5 Generation 3 Monitor Speakers Prices
|Price history for KRK RP5G3 ROKIT 5 G3 5" 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor, Black|
Specification: KRK Rokit 5 Generation 3 Monitor Speakers
|Catalog Number List|
EAN List Element: 0816654003386
Height: 1200, Length: 1500, Weight: 1570, Width: 1100
|Number Of Items||
Height: 1039, Length: 1496, Weight: 1570, Width: 1181
|Product Type Name||
KRK RP5G3 ROKIT 5 G3 5" 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor, Black
UPC List Element: 816654003386
1 year mechanical, 3 years on amp.