How Much Is DJ Khaled Worth
One of the New Era of Hip Hop`s most famous DJs/producers and business moguls, Khaled Mohamed Khaled or short Dj Khaled. Is certainly one of the finest rich cats in the music industry. Khaled brings good signature music for our hungry ears, but also a couple of expensive treasures come along with his fast-uprising success. This 41-year-old is already a legend figure and is worth counting for, let`s skip the long intro and start getting into those net bills. We also scoop on a couple of interesting facts about the one and only, Dj Khaled.
Dj Khaled 2015 Net Worth
From parting ways with “Cash Money Records” to a brand new album. “I Changed A Lot” which dropped on October 23rd. We can definitely agree 2015 was a turnout year for the We The Best DJ. Even if it was not that much of a usual innovative year for him, Dj Khaled was closer to the 30 million marker. 2016 was much better, eventually hitting up the speed to that fine number. His ninth studio was on the way and Khaled even teases the 411 on tenth studio craft confirming his lavishness level.
Dj Khlaled’s Net Worth In 2016/2017
Dj Khaled`s current 2016/17 net worth is sitting firmly on $30 million. Still far away from the “Forbes Top 5” list, including Diddy. Dr. Dre and other super-rich cats, Khaled’s tenth studio album “Grateful” is still in the warm-up room (in production), and with his fresh 2016 book “Major Key“. The We The Best creator can easily kick it up in the high-life.
Dj Khlaled’s Nationality, Height & Interesting Facts
- Mr. Miami and Arab Attack were Khaled`s first Dj names. Arab Attack would probably have stuck to his rep however the 9/11 attack happened.
- The world knows that he is a former producer, but he went under the producer acronym Beat Novacane.
- Dj Khaled is very close to Bob Marley`s family.
- He has a personal chef called chef Dee who cooks for him, she was famous for fixing up the 100% healty non-GMO gluten-free meals.
- As for his favorite animal, it`s a lion.
- He`s 5 foot, 6 inches tall.
- Dj Khaled is an American native with Palestinian decent.
- “We The Best” album which is Second in Dj Khaled’s career discography meter, was certified gold by the RIAA (Recording Industry Association).
- Dj Khaled`s favorite album is “Til Shiloh” from reggae artist Buju Banton.
- He digs Michael Jordan a lot.
- He owns thousands of sneakers, his favorite ones being the Jordan 3s.
Khlaled’s Snapchat Birth/Followers
Khaled is known for having one of the most watched Snapchats, it seems he really enjoys sharing his personal details on a timeline. From his sons live birth (Asahd Khaled), to shower-time, boat cruise and lots of other stuff. His Snapchat profile brakes the view records of the most followed Tv Shows.
It is already proven that his profile page has a bigger audience than one of the most wanted Tv Series “The Big Bang Theory”. It is also confirmed that each of his clip posts host between three to four million viewers.
DJ Khaled Fiance Nicole Tuck
Dj Khaled’s soon-to-be wife Nicole Tuck manages to capture the curious eyes of the Khaled Mania, especially since the couple welcomed their baby boy Asahd on Ocrober 23rd 2016.
Nicole smartly kept her public profile under the radar, but what is it that we actually know about her so far? Well, according to very resourceful world wide web, she was a proud owner of her own clothing line. “ABU Apparel”, but the business apparently did not go that well for Khaled, who was the official initiator who had endorsed the company.
With masters degree from Fordham University in New York City, we can confirm Dj Khaled has one well educated partner on his side.
Nicole Tuck’s Net Worth
Nicole Tuck’s net worth is being reviewed. However what we do know, is that she has been DJ Khaled’s unofficial manager/representiinvive in business. We will keep you updated when more info is availabable.
Asahd Khaled’s Net Worth
Asahd Khaled’s net worth is being reviewed. He is only a few months old (23/07/2016) and has already become a social media star, his dad Dj Khaled. Has credited him as exectuive producer of the album Grateful. When more info is available we will keep you updated.
Major Keys Definition
“Major Key” is Dj Khaled`s ninth studio album, released on July 29th, 2016. It holds 14 tracks and was pushed through his “We The Best” label and “Epic Records”. This multi-magnum collaborative craft features guest superstars like Future, Big Sean, Rick Ross, Jay Z, Drake, Nas, Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole, Bryson Tiller, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, August Alsina, Jeremih, Kodak Black, Jeezy, French Montana, YG, Yo Gotti, Gucci Mane, 2 Chainz, Jadakiss, Fabolous, Fat Joe, Busta Rhymes, Kent Jones, Travis Scott, Lil Wayne, Meghan Trainor, Whiz Khalifa, Wale and Mavado. With hit singles like “Holy Key”,”I Got The Keys” and more.
And it didn`t took long for music Critic to answer with the good praises. With the most notable prize certification of GOLD by the Recording Industry Association Of America (RIAA). Which Grammy nomination for Best Rap Album just serves up naturally.
The whole mystery behind “Major Key” title starts with Khaled`s Snapchating addictiveness. He starts to share his “keys to success” which gave a perfect double-meaning to the whole thing. Being that the word also strongly refers to a musical notes and the whole album to a Major Key.
Major Key Tracklist
1. I Got the Keys (feat. JAY Z & Future)
2. For Free (feat. Drake)
3. Nas Album Done (feat. Nas)
5. Jermaine’s Interlude (feat. J. Cole)
6. Ima Be Alright (feat. Bryson Tiller & Future)
7. Do You Mind (feat. Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, August Alsina, Jeremih, Future & Rick Ross)
8. Pick These Hoes Apart (feat. Kodak Black, Jeezy & French Montana)
9. F**k Up the Club (feat. Future, Rick Ross, YG & Yo Gotti)
10. Work for It (feat. Big Sean, Gucci Mane & 2 Chainz)
11. Don’t Ever Play Yourself (feat. Jadakiss, Fabolous, Fat Joe, Busta Rhymes & Kent Jones)
12. Tourist (feat. Travis Scott & Lil Wayne)
13. Forgive Me Father (feat. Meghan Trainor, Wiz Khalifa & Wale)
We The Best Kingdom Continues (Dj Khaled For The President)?
Regardless of his firm state that he has ambitions of running for president are less than zero, some of the music heads could be satisfied enough with Dj Khaled`s Hip Hop presidency. Yet, he openly admits he would vote for Kanye though, I can`t say I share his wishing well drops.
But no matter what, one thing is for sure, his We The Best Kingdom is spreading fast. And he`s become a true game mogul. Latest rumors circle around the fact that rapper is interested in buying “Miami Heat” Ownership stake. Seems like there is no bad stars under his sky. And you know I don`t mean his wheeled ones.